Saturday, October 31, 2009

Exhibit A and B and. . .

I told you she was a crier (luckily a cute crier):

"The pumpkin patch stinks!"


"Tummy time sucked!"


"Bath time blows!"

We got a prescription for Zantac. I do believe she is suffering from reflux in addition to her nightly colic. The pediatrician agreed and we started the medication last night. She absolutely hates the taste. I hear it takes a while to see a difference. We'll see.

I'm hoping for some more pictures like these soon. You know, the kind with her eyes open and not crying:

"Thanks for the diaper change."

"Don't expect me to smile."

"Thank goodness we're leaving. Did I mention how much the pumpkin patch stinks?"


And maybe if we're really lucky we can get more like this:

"This is as good as it's gonna get for a while folks"
















5 comments:

  1. LOL! Hmmm... future drama queen? :)

    Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Can you e-mail me your e-mail address? I made something for you :)

    Melodyr777@yahoo.com

    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Way to put a comedic spin on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwhhh, I'm so sorry. I hope she feels better soon; She is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous...and a handful!! You are doing a great job. I'm so sorry that it's so difficult right now. It has to get better, right?

    ReplyDelete