Monday, November 2, 2009

Hot Dog!

First of all, thank you to Melody for creating a new header for me! That was a nice surprise.

Halloween was mostly just torturing (I mean dressing up) our baby and fur baby. Our dog has always been the same thing every year (one look will tell you why), so I thought why not dress Maddy as the same thing.




And I leave you with a question. . .
Maddy slept 7 1/2 hours last night after her last feeding at 10:00 pm.
Was that a trick or a treat?
I think a little of both. . .Obviously we know why it's a treat, but it's also a trick because who knows when it will happen again.


2 comments:

  1. That costume is SO cute! And, she looks so happy too! That's a plus! Maybe times are a changin' again :) Hopefully she will sleep better for you. Did you have one of those up all night anyway moments b/c you kept checking on her? I remember doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!! That is SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME! I'm laughing so hard! Excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete