Monday, July 12, 2010

CIO Update

It's going. . .

Let's see if I can remember.

Night 4- 26 minutes
Night 5- 10 minutes (woke up in the middle of the night for 50 minutes)
Night 6- 10 minutes
Night 7- 5 minutes

So nights are better. Naps SUCK! I think it has more to do with the teething and less to do with the new routine. She is now averaging about 10-20 minutes for naps but they are SO short! There were three days in a row where she only napped twice for 40 minutes each. Not enough sleep for sure. I can see her top front gums are swollen and red so I am really hoping it's any day now.

All in all, I'm glad we decided to change it up with her and go this route. I know it will be well worth it.

It already is.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain on naps! Kins RARELY sleeps for more than 40 minutes...3 times a day!! I know when she starts at the babysitter she's going to go through bootcamp to sleep longer;) So glad your CIO times are getting shorter!!

    ReplyDelete