Friday, September 3, 2010

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

Maddy turns one!

I have been in party planning mode all week. I taught Monday and Tuesday and have been running errands nonstop since Wednesday. Decorations, food, drinks. . .I am up to my neck in it all. It's not even a big gathering-just 15-20 adults and a handful of kids. Still. . .the planning.

I went with a festive, colorful theme instead of a pink princessy one. I love pink, but it didn't seem right for a bunch of adults. Maybe I'll save the girly theme for a party she'll remember with friends of her own.

I can't believe the day is almost here. I remember rocking her through her colic/reflux and thinking we'd never get there. How can the days go so slow and years fly?

Happy Birthday Madelyn!

Enjoy your last day as a baby.

We could not imagine life without you.

6 comments:

  1. OMG! It seems like yesterday that I was reading that you were pregnant! Happy BIrthday Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does the time go! It is flying by, I can't believe mine are pushing 14 months, let alone little miss M making it to 1!

    Hope you have a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday baby girl! Good luck mom, this is a big one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How is that even possible? Happy Birthday Maddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Maddy! Hope her party went well.

    ReplyDelete