Thursday, April 15, 2010

She's Baaaaaaaack!

AF returned.

Already?

I'm truly suprised.

It's only been seven months. That's not much of a break. I feel like I've been BF more now than I have been in months. She's been teething so she has been eating longer for comfort.

I guess that means I'm fertile again. Haaahaaahaaahaa. . .ha. . ha! Yeah right. I am surprised my ancient eggs got back on the bandwagon so soon. I guess you can't keep an old egg down.

The benefits of BF are dwindling. . .

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how we say we're fertile. LOL I'm trying to get on birth control pills and I keep forgetting I'm infertile. LOL

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Although you should count yourself lucky, mine showed back up the day of my 6 week check up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine came back at 6 weeks, too. Boo AF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an award for you on my blog. Ok, kind of dorky. But someone gave it to me and it must be passed on. :D

    http://thefamilyburke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete