Thursday, April 8, 2010

I've Been Distracted

I'm such a dork!

I have FINALLY joined facebook. I think I may be the last person alive to do so. I'm not sure why I have been a hold out. I just thought it sounded lame and stupid. Well, it is lame and stupid, but so damn addicting! All of the sudden I'm searching for this person and that one, feeling like everyone from high school has aged but me, neglecting my poor baby. I need to stop.

Part of me is really glad I never joined before I had a baby, in the days of my infertility. It would have been too hard. Everyone has a freaking kid! Everyone. It would have hurt too much. I like blogging better anyway, especially my anonymous kind. I can really say what is on my mind.

Meanwhile my baby turned 7 months old on Easter Sunday. I will do a seven month post soon. For now here are some pics:



4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Yes, I spend WAY too much time on facebook. i love playing games and it's ME time! I am on there ALL the freaking time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a recovering farmville addict. That being said, my laptop is open all day, music playing, and FB is keeping me sane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree. Facebook is my connection to the outside world of adults throughout my baby day :)

    Find me if you want! I won't give up your personal info. I feel like I know you b/c colic related us. Sad world! Haha! But I won't be offended if you want to stay anonymous.
    http://www.facebook.com/shannonloganburke

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me a long time to get on Facebook too. I thought it was for teens and was so surprised to find all my cousins and grandpa etc. on it. It is a easy way to keep everyone updated on each other and find old friends.

    Wow,7 months!! You have such a beautiful family! Maddy actually doesn't look skinny at all, she looks chubby and round to me.

    Thanks for the encouragement on my blog! I think the only way I could have gotten through this whole reflux/colic/skinny baby thing is through knowing you. It is nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel!

    Oh yeah, I'm not sure all that they are going to do to Kate at the feeding clinic. I just hope they don't do anything invasive, like a scope. I'll post as soon as we get back.

    ReplyDelete