Thursday, March 11, 2010

2%

And I'm not talking about milk.

It's Maddy's new spot on the growth chart (at least weight wise).

At this rate, she'll waste away to nothing soon.

Sorry baby.

I felt like I fed her all day yesterday. She had early morning milk. Then she ate milk, oatmeal and squash for breakfast, milk and sweet potato for lunch, milk and avocado for a mid afternoon snack, and milk and oatmeal for dinner. This was all followed by breast milk before bed and an 11:00 bottle by dad to top her off for the night.

This was the most she has eaten in a day.

She better start gaining soon.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel.

    Wow, she is really eating a lot of new foods now. It is a good thing she is eating the avocado and sweet potatoes. My first daughter, who was so skinny, would only eat green veggies and never anything sweet. It drove me crazy. As a toddler she would choose apples over fries at McDonalds and take the skin off her fried chicken. She was destined to be skinny.

    ReplyDelete