Monday, December 14, 2009

Picture Time

It's been awhile since I've posted any pics of Maddy. She is growing like a weed. At least I think so.

She's gotten so heavy in fact that I threw my back out Friday lifting her in the car seat into the car. I've never had back problems before and was fine all during my pregnancy, so I must have tweaked it just right. I felt fine the next day though. If I hadn't I told DH he'd have to stay home. She is too tricky of a baby to deal with when you can hardly lift her.

So far so good with the new dose of Zantac. She's back to sleeping through the night and more smiley during the day. I can't imagine what we'd be going through right now if I never got her that diagnosis. I will keep an eye on her symptoms though. I hear they can start developing a tolerance to that kind of medication and sometimes need a different type.
The first pic is in her Thanksgiving outfit and the other two are all smiles in her bouncy chair. I heart the bouncy chair. It is the only way I get anything done around here.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how time flies! She is growing up so fast! She is so adorable - good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her! And that hair! What a happy baby! Emma LOVES her chair, she talks to the animals that hang off it and is always happy to be in it! Whoever invented them-GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a CUTE smile! Oh my!

    I was thinking of making my pregnancy common knowledge, ie. allowing my principal to announce it to the faculty, when I get back from break. That would be around 14-15 weeks. When did you tell your class? How far along were you?

    They are already like, "why do you eat all of the time", and I've gotten sick in front of them a couple of times. Which, is awesome. (not)

    I suspect that it will be kind of obvious in a few weeks anyway. :) hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! Yea, my kids would think "feeding the baby" was funny too! The music teacher just gave birth, and they were ALL about her being pregnant.

    In fact, she was like 38 weeks pregnant a few weeks ago, and she said the kindergarteners actually asked if she'd had the baby already. hehe! And she had this gigantic belly - 8ib+ baby.

    Thanks. I'm glad my timing seems to be on target.

    ReplyDelete